WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE SCHOOLS & ACADEMIES SHOW LONDON 2020 WILL BE HOSTING 1-2-1 FINANCE HEALTH CHECKS FOR MULTI-ACADEMY TRUSTS AND ACADEMIES.
To ensure that you leave the show having benefited from practical tips and outcomes, Ian Buss, Director at Education Banking Consultancy will be providing free 15-minute health checks on your Academy or MAT’s finances to help identify where savings and efficiencies can be made.
Ian has over 30 years of banking experience with 15 of those years focused on education and not-for-profit organisations. Having worked with over 70% of the academies in the sector, these health checks are aimed at reviewing your banking and current financial processes to make savings.
Therefore, if you are looking for free advice for any of the below topics then you can book a time slot at the Schools & Academies Show by completing the form on this page.
- Review your Banking, Current Accounts, Deposit Accounts and Reserves
- Review your Cash Deposit and Investment Policy
- Devise a simple to implement and manage Treasury Process to increase interest from your existing bank
- Analyse the potential for reclaims of Bank Charges
- Guidance on Banking Mandate Control
- Fraud in the Education Sector – Identification and Prevention Methods