THE SCHOOLS & ACADEMIES SHOW RETURNS ONLINE!
Taking place on the 27th – 30th April, the Schools & Academies Show returns online once again to provide the education community with four virtual days designed to empower the education community to overcome current challenges in response to the impact of COVID-19, from key policy updates and best practice initiatives, to tailored workshops and live Q&As.
Join us to be part of the biggest online discussion in education, whilst gaining free access to:
- 50+ hours of CPD-certified content with contributions from Baroness Berridge, Robert Halfon MP, Ian Bauckham CBE, Simon Lebus and more
- Live and on-demand debates, workshops and seminars
- Insightful talks with 100+ education experts, policy-makers and leading practitioners
- AI-Powered networking opportunities
- Talks and seminars from the Department for Education and the Education & Skills Funding Agency
- Our virtual solutions library where you will have access to 50+ leading education suppliers